5.16.2007

My Thanks

I thank the families who plowed the rows of my mind when I was a child in Sunday School.
I thank the Preacher who emulated a heavenly father the way God meant a father to be.
I thank my mother for all the sacrifices she made, and for encouraging me in the way of the Lord, even though she did not know the way herself.
I thank the women in my life as a young adolescent who sowed God's word endlessly.
Again I thank the Preacher who gave water and fertilizer to a parched field.
I thank the woman who spent the greater part of a night talking to young girls one summer, and still had time for a shy girl. A girl who realized she was without God and headed for Hell. I'm thankful that she took a few more min. to pray with me, as I asked God for forginess of my sins, and asked him to save my poor wretched soul.
I thank the young men in my life who proved there were more Godly men out there, and that someday I would find the one God meant for me.
I thank the man who married me and is a Godly man, and will be a Godly father.
I thank the many countless others who have touched my life in ways innumerable for me to list.
But lastly,
I thank the God who gave His only Son to die on the cross for me. Who paid off the debt of all my sins, so that I would not spend even a single moment in Hell, but live forever in Heaven with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment