4.25.2008

I love days off!

I'm not working today. Since the school didn't use any of our bad weather days during the winter, we get a free day off today. The school never closes, even when power went out for a WHOLE day thanks to an early spring thunder storm. Dark hallways, classrooms with no windows, scared two year olds. No problem, but I'm over it, no really.
But seriously, I got some much needed grocery shopping out of the way, and I got to see a quick shower run over the area. I started sprinkling on me when I left the store. Drove with the front edge, 'til I turned homeward. Followed along just behind the storm until I reached a local playground. There I parked, jumped out of my car and snapped lots of pics. Once I got home I stitched them all together. The end result is pic # 37.

No comments:

Post a Comment