5.08.2011

Vacation

If any Niners are reading this, sorry for the delay in City of Walls, I'm going on vacation. Its really more of a fact finding mission, so its for science! Hence you can't be mad at me. I've let it be known in a few places that I may be moving to Chicago. Hubby and I are going up there for a week to scope it out.
If you're religious, pray that we do that which is God's will. This could affect the next decade of our lives. My gut reaction is, I don't wanna go!, but I do want to follow where ever God takes me. If you're not religious, I pray for you.
Signing out.


Not gone just yet, I've been going back and forth on my use of the word religious. It doesn't bring across the thought I want it to. Mainly because religious is so bland anymore, and because most people who only label themselves as religious are not how I want myself to be seen as.

What I would rather use is saved. Saved by the blood on Calvary, i.e. belief that Christ died, made a sacrifice of himself, in order to save me and you. And so as I was trying to say, If you're saved, pray that we'll find God's will for our lives, that the way will be made painfully clear for us. And if you're not saved, I am praying that someday you'll know the same man that I know, who loves you incredibly, and does not want you to spend an eternity in hell.
If you have any questions for me about being saved, please feel free to email me.
archnemesis_goldenhair at yahoo dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment