7.02.2008

Mission Status: Accomplished

Well I'm back. This time I really did go somewhere. Colorado. Vacations are great! Hubby had to work the first half, otherwise we probably wouldn't have gone. I've already been putting up some pics on Flickr gonna put up more soon. Its gonna take a while however, I took over 700 pics. Gotta luv 'em didital cams.This shot is from the first leg of the trip. (Pic #46) Let me tell you, the Texas Panhandle is flat!
But even there, the unmistakeable beauty of Texas shines through...

Pic # 47

This last one is acctually from early in the second day, still in Texas. (click on the pic for a larger view)

A, last but not least, say good buy to shaggy little Shorty. Pic #48

No, he's not leaving. Gotcha goodd didn't I? Nope, its all the extra hair thats leaving. He's getting shaved next week. I wonder if it'll be easier to tell what mix of dog he is?
See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment