11.04.2006

Work in progress pt 5

“I don’t have enough to start my mission. I need your help.” He said as she turned her back on him.
“I’ll fail if you don’t give me more.” He waited for her to reply, but she didn’t. She began to pack her things.
“Fine then, good bye.” He whirled around, and left the tent. Accain merely stood in front of her shelf, a faint smile on her lips.
Shawn and Alex jumped as a low grumbling noise emitted from somewhere nearby. Sheepishly Tonya covered her stomach with her hands and looked up.
“Sorry,” she said, in an apologetic tone. She lifted her head and stared out the hole above them to the sky. “Dusk is approaching, and I haven’t eaten all day. “ She began to rummage threw her pack, in hopes of a morsel to calm her appetite. Alex and Shawn, whose bellies also began to complain, followed in Tonya’s example. One by one they found sandwiches and began to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment